Prayers of Divine protection and Refuge for your kids while in School

                          

Prayers of Divine protection and Refuge for your kids while in School

 As Christians, we stand to profit enormously from our understanding of profound prayer and communion with God. The power of prayer cannot be emphasized. It is a direct line to God, the creator of the universe, the one who loves us unconditionally and has a purpose for our life.

When we take the time to pray and connect with God on a deep level, we open ourselves up to a whole new universe of possibilities. We begin to view things in a different light, to see the world around us in a new manner. We develop a greater knowledge of ourselves and our purpose in life.




Through prayer, we can discover peace in the midst of turmoil, hope in the midst of despair, and strength in the midst of weakness. We may convey our problems, our anxieties, our joys, and our sorrows to God, knowing that he hears us and cares for us.

In prayer, we can lay down our cares and find peace for our spirits. We can get guidance and direction for our life, knowledge for the decisions we must make, and the strength to confront whatever obstacles come our way.


Prayer is not a magic formula, but a passionate communication with God. It is not about repeating phrases or following a set of rules, but about opening our hearts to God and enabling him to speak to us in the way we need to hear.

Through serious prayer and communion with God, we can experience a shift in our life. We may become more loving, more compassionate, more patient, more forgiving, and more charitable. We may become more like Christ, who taught us the road of love and self-sacrifice.




So let us not overlook the power of prayer. Let us make it a daily habit to connect with God on a deep level, to seek his plan for our lives,and families. Especially, the younger ones.

As parents, we are constantly concerned about the safety and well-being of our children, especially when they are away at school. In today's society, schools are regrettably not immune to risk, and the notion of our kids being exposed to violence while at school is a terrible reality. Therefore, it is vital to wrap them in prayer and beg for heavenly protection and shelter while they are away from us. By seeking God's protection, we may believe that our children are guarded from harm, and we can find comfort in knowing that they are in excellent hands.


We cannot constantly be with our children in school, but we may pray for their safety and protection. Schools may be a dangerous environment, with bullying, violence, and accidents. As parents, it is necessary to cover our children with prayers for heavenly protection and shelter. We can pray for their safety from injury, accidents, and unwanted influences. We can beg God to surround them with His angels and guard them from any harm that may come their way. With prayers of divine protection, we may have peace of mind knowing that our children are under the care and guidance of God when they are away from us.





Prayer Points: 


In the name of Jesus, I pray for angelic protection for my children while they are in school. For it is stated, (Psalm 91:11-12) "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone."


Lord, I ask that you will cover my children with your favor like with a shield, and protect them from danger. For it is stated, (Psalm 5:12) "For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favour as with a shield."



Father, I pray that you safeguard my children from violence and danger while they are at school. For it is written,(Psalm 140:4) "Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; protect me from men of violence who plan to trip my feet."



Lord, I pray that you would preserve the minds and hearts of my children against bad influences and negative peer pressure. Proverbs 4:23 says, "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life."



Please keep my children safe from harm while they are in school, Jesus Christ I pray. In Psalm 121:7-8 it says, "The Lord will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."



Dear Lord, I beseech you to keep my children safe from harm while they are in school. The Bible says, "Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence" (Psalm 91:3).





The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? When wicked men seek to devour my flesh, when my enemies and foes assault me, they will stumble and fall. Even when an army besieges me, my heart will not fear; even when war breaks out, I will be confident, Father. So I pray that you would protect my children from bullying and harassment at school.


According to Ephesians 6:11, "Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes." I beg you, Lord, to keep my children safe from spiritual attacks while they are in school.



For it is stated, (Psalm 125:2) "As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore." I beg you, Father, in Jesus' name, to protect my children from harm and to surround them with your presence.



Lord, I ask that you would bless my children with the wisdom to know when to flee from harm and the discernment to know what to do when faced with a difficult decision. The Bible says, "My son, preserve sound judgment and discernment, do not let them out of your sight; they will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety, and your foot will not stumble."





Dear Lord, I beg you to keep my children safe from harm on their way to and from school day. In Psalm 91:4, it says, "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."


By the power of Jesus Christ, I solemnly decree that my children will be safe from school-related violence, bullying, and abuse. As it is written, (Psalm 91:7)

"For with You [God] is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light." (Psalm 36 verse 9).



Please, Lord, keep my children safe and bright while they are at class. Protect them and make them an example for their classmates as You shine Your light on them.



I beseech you, Lord, to ensure that my children be educated in an environment free from sinful influences. Keep kids away from evildoers who would try to deceive them, for the Bible says, "My child, if sinners entice you, do not give in to them."



Please, Father, keep my children safe from the evil spirits and all those who would tempt them to sin. Assist them in maturing spiritually by placing them in the company of godly people.



I ask that my children be kept safe from violence at school in the name of Jesus Christ. They are in danger; may Your angels protect them. According to Psalm 91:11–12, I



"For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm 91:12)



I beseech You, Lord, to round my children with Your angels and keep them safe from harm while they are in school. Make sure they don't become hurt or sick or face any other threats.



Father, I ask that you give my children the insight and understanding they need to make wise choices as they go about their schoolwork. Help them see right from wrong and provide them wisdom and insight. Reading from Proverbs 2:6-7

"For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding." (Proverbs two paragraphs


I ask that You, Lord, would give my children the insight and knowledge they need to succeed academically. Assist kids in recognizing right from wrong and making prudent judgments.



I beseech you, Lord, to keep my children safe from danger as they go to and from school each day. Remember to shield them from harm and the enemy's schemes. According to Psalm 121:7-8,

"The Lord will keep you from all harm—he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." (Psalm 121 chapters 7-8)



Please, Father, keep an eye on my kids as they go to and from school. They must be shielded from danger and the enemy's schemes.



I ask that my children be shielded from harm while they are at school, in Jesus' name. May Your restoring power envelop them, and may they remain robust and healthy. According to Isaiah 53:5,

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah Chapter 53:5)



Please, Lord, I beg You to bless my children's school days with Your curative power. Keep them healthy and robust, and shield them from harm.


I ask God to watch for my children as they head out to school today in Jesus' name. Verses 91:11 in the Psalms



Put your angels in charge of protecting my children from harm, Lord. Psalm 34:7



Please, Father, help my children to know the difference between right and wrong and to make good decisions. According to James (1:5)



I swear that any mouth that speaks ill of my children will be cut off in judgment, and that no plot against them will succeed. (Hoseah 54:17)



Dear Lord, I pray that you would keep my children safe from harm at school, especially bullying and harassment. Scripture reference: Psalm 140:4.



I ask you, Father, to help my children resist the temptations and pressures of their peers with strength and bravery. It is stated in Joshua 1:9.



All attempts at harm to my children's safety and wellbeing are being rebuked in the name of Jesus Christ. According to Psalm 33:10,



Oh Lord, keep my children safe from danger at school, whether it is accidents, illnesses, or any other physical threat. (The Tenth Psalm)



My prayer to you, Father, is that my children will have godly friends who will support and encourage them. This is stated in Proverbs 13:20.



I announce this in the name of Jesus Christ: My children will grow into fruitful trees that do not wither but yield fruit in their season. An excerpt from Psalm 1:3



Keep my children safe from any negative influences or drugs at school, Lord. Verse 93 of Psalm

Father, I ask that you will instill in my children a strong sense of right and wrong and a willingness to fight for what is fair. Those verses are from Proverbs 31:8–9.



I rebuke every curse and evil word that has been said against my children's health, education, and future in the name of Jesus Christ. It is stated in Numbers 23:8.



Father, I pray that you would show my children the way to success in school and that they will like learning. According to Psalm 37:23 



I beseech you, Father, to keep my children safe from prejudice and discrimination at school. A passage from Galatians



I announce this in the name of Jesus Christ: My children will be blessed both now and forevermore in all that they do. According to Psalm 121:8,



Please, Lord, help my children to reach their academic potential and thrive. (Psalm 22:6))



I ask you, Father, that my children will care deeply about others who are less fortunate, less powerful, and more oppressed than themselves. Isaiah 6:8



The enemy's plots to discourage, divert attention from, or otherwise obstruct my children's education are thus canceled in Jesus' name. (Hoseah 54:17)



Dear Lord, I beseech you to give my children the strength to report any form of abuse they may be experiencing and to get the assistance they need. [Psalm 82:3]



Dear Father, I ask that you keep my children safe from danger at school. (Genesis 14:1)



This school year, my children will be safe from any form of false teaching or deceit, according to the word of Jesus Christ. Second Timothy 3:16



Please, Lord, help my children to always be able to think for themselves and know how to find the truth. A passage from Philippians 1:9–10.



I pray this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, and I believe that the Lord will defend my children from school bullying and harassment. It is stated in Exodus 14:14.



Dear Heavenly Father, I beseech You to keep my children safe at school, so that no evil scheme can flourish and that every voice that speaks ill of them will be silenced. (Hoseah 54:17)



While my children are in school, I command that a protective hedge surrounds them so that they are safe from harm. Verses 91:11 in the Psalms



I beg You, Lord, to help my children see right from wrong, to guide their hearts in making good decisions, and to protect them from the harmful influences of their classmates. According to Proverbs 2:10–11,



If a demon tries to have an evil impact on my children at school, I will bind and rebuke it in Jesus' name. May the Holy Spirit guide them and Your truth enlighten them. In 2 Timothy 1:7



I ask you, Father, that my children will have godly companions who will encourage them and guide them as they develop their faith. This is stated in Proverbs 13:20.



Lord, I beg you to bless my children's instructors with kindness and compassion, and I pray that my children will thrive in the classroom. This is stated in Proverbs 22:29.



I ask that the school administration keep my children safe from harm while they are there. Third John 1:2



Please, Lord, keep my children safe from danger while they are in school. Every day, I hope and pray that kids will arrive to school safely. According to Psalm 121:7-8,



Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that You would envelop my children in Your calm so that they may focus on their studies without worry or anxiety. In the book of Philippians, verses 4:6-7



Oh, Lord, I beseech you to keep my school-aged children safe from the evil that lurks on the internet and social media. May they use caution and good judgment when utilizing technology. As stated in Psalm 101:3.

I proclaim in Jesus' name that my children will not be victims of negative peer pressure, that they will maintain their integrity, and that they will serve as an example to their classmates. First Timothy 4:12



Having discernment and insight in selecting extracurricular activities that are in line with Your plan and purpose for my children's life is my prayer, Lord. According to James (1:5)



Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that you watch over my children's mental and emotional health as they attend school. I hope that they will know their worth in Christ and that they will be shielded from the destructive influences of their classmates. Psalm 139:14



I beg you, Lord, to keep my kids safe from the influence of their friends, who may tempt them to drink too much or try drugs. “In the beginning” (Proverbs 1:10)



I declare over my children, in Jesus' name, that they are strong enough to triumph over every challenge they face in school. First John 5:4


Post a Comment

0 Comments