MOST POWERFUL PRAYER POINTS IN THE BOOK OF PSALMS TO OVERCOME JOBLESSNESS

 

PRAYER POINTS:

Heavenly Father, I come before You today, knowing that You are the source of all good things. Psalm 34:10 says, "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing." I trust in You to provide me with the job I need.


Lord, I know that You are faithful to Your promises. In Psalm 37:25, it says, "I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread." I trust in Your provision for me.


Father, I pray that You would open doors for me to find employment. Psalm 138:8 says, "The Lord will fulfil his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands." I trust in Your plan for my life.


Lord, I pray that You would give me wisdom and discernment as I search for a job. Psalm 119:105 says, "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." Guide me in the right direction, Lord.



Father, I pray that You would help me to trust in Your timing. Psalm 27:14 says, "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Help me to have patience and faith in Your plan.


Lord, I pray that You would provide for my needs as I wait for employment. Psalm 23:1 says, "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." I trust in Your provision for my daily needs.


Father, I pray that You would help me to have a positive attitude during this season of unemployment. Psalm 118:24 says, "This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Help me to find joy and gratitude in each day.


Lord, I pray that You would give me the strength and perseverance to keep looking for a job. Psalm 18:32 says, "It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure." I trust in Your strength to sustain me.


Father, I pray that You would give me favor with potential employers. Psalm 5:12 says, "Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield." I trust in Your favor and blessing.


Lord, I pray that You would help me to trust in You instead of my own abilities. Psalm 20:7 says, "Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God." I trust in Your power and provision.


Father, I pray that You would give me peace during this uncertain time. Psalm 4:8 says, "In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety." Help me to trust in Your protection and care.


Lord, I pray that You would help me to use this season of unemployment for Your glory. Psalm 37:4 says, "Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." Help me to seek Your will above my own desires.


Father, I pray that You would protect me from worry and anxiety. Psalm 55:22 says, "Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken." Help me to trust in Your care and provision.


Heavenly Father, I thank you for being my provider and for giving me hope in times of difficulty. (Psalm 121:2)

Lord, I pray that you would give me the strength and courage to continue seeking employment. (Psalm 31:24)

Lord, I ask that you would open the right doors for me to find a job that is in line with my skills and passions. (Psalm 118:19)

Father, I pray that you would help me to trust in your plan for my life, even when it is difficult. (Psalm 37:5)

Lord, I ask that you would protect me from discouragement and despair as I search for employment. (Psalm 34:17)

Father, I pray that you would help me to remain diligent and persistent in my job search. (Psalm 90:17)

Lord, I ask that you would provide me with wisdom and discernment as I consider job opportunities. (Psalm 119:66)

Heavenly Father, I pray that you would guide me to a job that aligns with your will for my life. (Psalm 143:10)

Lord, I ask that you would remind me of your faithfulness and provision during times of unemployment. (Psalm 103:2-5)

Father, I pray that you would provide me with the financial resources I need to support myself and my family. (Psalm 34:10)

Lord, I ask that you would protect me from the fear and anxiety that can come with being unemployed. (Psalm 23:4)

Heavenly Father, I pray that you would give me the strength to persevere through the challenges of joblessness. (Psalm 46:1-3)

Lord, I ask that you would provide me with a job that allows me to use my gifts and talents for your glory. (Psalm 139:14)

Father, I pray that you would help me to have a positive attitude and outlook during my job search. (Psalm 118:24)

Lord, I ask that you would help me to be patient and wait for the right job opportunity. (Psalm 27:14)

Heavenly Father, I pray that you would help me to not be anxious about my job search, but to trust in you. (Psalm 55:22)

Lord, I ask that you would bless my job search efforts and lead me to a job that honors you. (Psalm 20:4)

Father, I pray that you would help me to not lose hope in the face of rejection or disappointment. (Psalm 42:5)

Lord, I ask that you would surround me with people who can support and encourage me during my job search. (Psalm 119:63)

Heavenly Father, I pray that you would use my period of joblessness to draw me closer to you. (Psalm 34:18)

Lord, I ask that you would help me to focus on your promises rather than my circumstances. (Psalm 62:5)

Father, I pray that you would help me to maintain a healthy balance between my job search and other areas of my life. (Psalm 90:12)

Lord, I ask that you would help me to see my joblessness as an opportunity to grow in faith and character. (Psalm 66:10


Post a Comment

0 Comments