25 prayer points to help you overcome anxiety.

 
Prayer points to overcome Anxiety

Dealing with anxiety and depression can be a difficult and overwhelming experience. However, the Bible has many promises of peace and comfort that can help us overcome these challenges. After prayers, spend time Meditating on Gods word daily. Check out this article on Christian Mediation 

👉👉 https://keystogetwealth.com/christian-meditation-and-chatgpt-3-an-easy-to-follow-guide/

PRAYER POINTS:

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7) Lord, I give you all of my worries and fears, and I thank you for your peace that surpasses all understanding.


"Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28) Lord, I come to you with my anxieties and burdens, and I ask for your rest and peace.



"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy." (Psalm 94:19) Lord, I thank you for your comfort and joy that surpasses all anxiety.


"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken." (Psalm 55:22) Lord, I cast my anxieties on you, and I trust in your faithfulness to sustain me.


"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." (Psalm 18:2) Lord, I take refuge in you, my rock and my fortress, and I trust in your protection and deliverance.


"I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34:4) Lord, I seek you with all of my heart, and I trust in your deliverance from all my fears.


"You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you." (Isaiah 26:3) Lord, I trust in you with all my heart, and I thank you for your perfect peace that surpasses all understanding.


"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.'" (Psalm 91:1-2) Lord, I dwell in your secret place, and I trust in your protection and refuge.


"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." (John 14:27) Lord, I receive your peace that surpasses all understanding, and I thank you for your gift of peace.


"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." (Psalm 34:18) Lord, I thank you for being close to me when I am brokenhearted and for saving me from my distress.


"The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." (Psalm 34:17) Lord, I cry out to you, and I trust in your deliverance from all my troubles.


"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea." (Psalm 46:1-2)


"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." (Deuteronomy 31:8) Lord, I thank you for your constant presence with me and for your promise to never leave me or forsake me.


"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." (Psalm 23:4) Lord, I trust in your comfort and protection as I walk through difficult times.


"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." (Romans 15:13) Lord, I trust in you for hope, joy, and peace, and I thank you for filling me with your Holy Spirit.


"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7) Lord, I cast all of my anxieties on you, knowing that you care for me and will sustain me.


"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him." (Psalm 28:7) Lord, I trust in your strength and protection, and I praise you with joy in my heart.


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." (Philippians 4:6) Lord, I present all of my requests to you with thanksgiving, knowing that you hear and answer my prayers.


"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10) Lord, I trust in your strength and help, and I thank you for upholding me with your righteous right hand.


"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13) Lord, I thank you for your strength that enables me to do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." (Exodus 14:14) Lord, I trust in your power and victory, and I thank you for fighting for me.


"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." (John 16:33) Lord, I take heart in your victory over the world, and I thank you for your peace that surpasses all understanding.


"For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." (Isaiah 41:13) Lord, I thank you for taking hold of my hand and for your promise to help me.


"The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him." (Nahum 1:7) Lord, I trust in your goodness and protection, and I thank you for caring for me.


"The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?" (Psalm 27:1) Lord, I trust in you as my light and salvation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments